Live for More is always accepting referrals for our programmes and we’d love to hear from you about any potential young men who need our support and guidance. Live for More works with young men between the ages of 17-25, who are currently disengaged and caught up in lifestyles of drugs, alcohol and crime.
- Young men 17-25 years old
- Caught up with drugs, alcohol and/or crime
- Living in the Tauranga region
- Motivated to attend (we do not force anyone to do the course)
- Any EM (electronically monitored) devices, as these cannot go into the ocean
- Inability to swim
- Currently working full-time or engaged on a full-time course
Young men on our programmes receive holistic and ongoing support to help them move forward in life, make positive changes and achieve the goals they have. Some of the areas of support we provide are: clinical 1-1s; mentoring; 1-1 life-navigation; cultural support (pepeha and haka); advocacy with WINZ, court and other appointments; finding employment or joining a full-time course; getting a driver’s license; and AOD support.